Sunday, August 16, 2009

Sid the Sloth, Sid the Dog

Before sharing more Sid talk, I should mention that my Cardinals turned out to be quite clever. They figured out that the bird feeder is the ultimate source of food and that's where they can perch and eat.Sid, the dog got his name from Sid, the sloth. Ice Age 3 released and I was watching it right before adopting the tailed one. When I met Sid, the dog, in the dog park he seemed to be a hit with the children. The rescuers called him Fatboy III...ironic, for he was really skinny at that time. I decided to rename him as Sid for his unconditional affection for kids.
Funny how an addition of a living being changes your life. Sid makes me feel like Tintin :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey nice reading and nice theme too!
post some more pics of Sid.

usefultips said...

Thanks, saffronstreaks